Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Calvary Murrieta Christian Preschool. Please review our registration procedures below. Please note that completing an application for enrollment does not guarantee your child’s admission to Calvary Murrieta Christian Preschool.
Admission into Calvary Murrieta Christian Preschool requires the following:
Step 1 – Interview/Tour for Parent & Child
Please call the preschool office at 951-691-4900 to schedule an appointment for you and your child to tour the facility and meet with the Director or Assistant Director. At that time, you can complete a pre-registration form and pay the new student deposit fee to secure your child’s space.
Step 2 – Online Application
The next step is to complete the on-line application:
- Click here - Online Registration
- Create an Account
After you have created your account, log in to your account and create a New Student Application for your child.
Complete all supplemental online forms to include:
- Pastor’s Reference
- Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct & Commitment
- Identification and Family Information*
- Pre-admission and Health History*
- Physician’s Report* (must be on file within 30 days of enrollment)
- Consent for Emergency Treatment*
- Parent’s Rights Form*
- Personal Rights Form*
- Developmental History
- Copy of Child’s Immunization Card (upload with application)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (upload with application)
- Tuition Express Paperwork
- Pay the Application Fee & click the Submit button
*Required by the State of California, Licensing Division
Step 3 – Finalize Paperwork with Director
The final step in the enrollment process is to make an appointment with the Director or Assistant Director to review your paperwork and pay any fees that are due. Please call the preschool office at 951-691-4900 to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please contact Debbie Firmes or Beckie Herrera at (951) 691-4900 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.