What We Believe
We believe the Old and New Testaments to be plenary, verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
We believe the Godhead eternally exists in the three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three Persons are one God having precisely the same nature, attributes, and perfections: The Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in:
- His eternal existence as God.
- His incarnation by means of the Virgin Birth.
- His death on the cross as the substitutionary atonement for sin.
- His literal, bodily resurrection from the dead.
- His present ministry of intercession in heaven.
- His personal return to earth.
The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Godhead, convicts men of sin, regenerates, baptizes, indwells, seals, and sets apart believers unto a holy life.
- That He keeps and empowers believers day by day.
- That He is the Teacher of the Word of God and the guide of our daily life.
- Man was created innocent and pure.
- Adam fell through the sin of disobedience.
- All men are corrupted in body, mind, and spirit.
- All men are in need of redemption through salvation.
- It is by grace and it is a free gift of God apart from works.
- It requires repentance - turning from your way to God's way.
- It is through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- All who receive Him are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and become the children of God.
- True salvation will be manifested by a changed life.
- In a pre-tribulation rapture of the Church.
- In the personal, visible, bodily premillennial return of Jesus Christ to earth.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just to eternal abode in the glory of His presence.
- In the bodily resurrection of the unjust to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment in the Lake of Fire.
Equipping Today For Tomorrow
“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.” ~ 2 Timothy 3:16-17