Prospective Student Application Process
2017-18 Fees and Information
CMCS seeks to bring to its campus students who are committed to spiritual, personal, and intellectual growth. To be considered for admission, one parent must be a born-again Christian and exhibit evidence of this in their daily walk.
- The applicant must complete the Online Registration**. (**The site you will be connected to is not optimized for mobile devices. Please use a full size computer to view the complete information)
- The Application for Admission completed and signed by parents.
- The Pastor’s Reference for both the parents and the student, which is to be completed annually by the applicant’s pastor.
- All other forms included in the original Admissions Packet (i.e., Statement of Faith, etc.) plus birth certificate, immunization record, most recent report card and most recent SAT scores, if applicable.
- A non-refundable Application Fee, due at the time of the application.
- After the application packet is reviewed and approved, the Director of Admissions will schedule an appointment for the prospective student to be tested for curriculum readiness and placement.
- Parents will be notified after the entrance exam has been graded and reviewed. If your child has successfully passed the entrance exam, plan on attending the New Student Interview, scheduled during the summer.
- For students entering mid-year, a parent interview will be scheduled with the administration upon admission.
- All Jr. Kindergarten and Kindergarten students are required to have shot records, birth certificates, and negative TB test results on file with the school office before school begins. IF NOT ON FILE BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, ENTRANCE WILL BE DENIED.
- All 1st grade students are required to have a physical prior to school beginning. The paperwork must be on file in the school office. IF NOT ON FILE BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, ENTRANCE WILL BE DENIED.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled, we will request the cumulative file from the school previously attended.
Calvary Murrieta Christian School (CMCS) will accept incoming transfers for all grades with the exception of 12th grade. We will not be accepting transferring 12th grade students for the second semester.
To assist in the development of Christian character and a Christian lifestyle, we require that at least one parent is born again and attending a Bible-teaching church on a regular basis (3-4 times per month). In addition, we require that students 7th grade and older are born again and also in regular church attendance. Regular church attendance by both parents and students goes hand-in-hand with church and school goals.
The teaching of the Bible is approached with emphasis on the inerrancy of the original Scriptures, the need for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior, and the ministry of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit that enables the Christian to live a godly life.
Forms to Download