High School General Electives Department
Calvary Murrieta Christian School Values and Mission Statement
1. Mentor the Heart: Mentor the heart of the student to make a life-long decision to follow Christ.
2. Nurture the Soul: Nurture the Soul of the student through by instilling a Christian Worldview through Biblical Integration in all areas of life.
3. Instruct the Mind: Instruct the mind of the student through the implementation of current and relevant Biblically-based academics.
4. Engage the Hands and Feet: Engage the hands and feet of the student in God’s mission, here and around the world.
5. Prepare for Life: Guide the student through diverse experiences that build responsibility and develop leadership.
Partnering with families to educate, equip, and disciple students for a lifelong commitment of loving and serving Christ.